Thursday, May 29, 2008

Missing home?

I miss home.

But the thing is, I technically AM home! It just feels way too different! My parents are in China for business trip and there's this huge dog cage in my hallway, blocking the doorway of my room! I'm puppy-sitting for my brother and his girlfriend. So, right now... this so-called "home" that I am currently residing for is no longer home. I think this sort of thought is mainly because my parents aren't home to welcome me back...

On top of that, my room is a huge mess! And, it's driving me nuts, but I'm feeling so lazy right now that I'm not doing anything about it, but I probably will start cleaning and organizing tomorrow (if I wake up early). I'm an organizing freak!

I signed up for a summer school class. I'm taking Drawing & Composition. So, just basic drawing. I need to improve on my drawing skills and it's one of the things I need to take for a pre-req for something I plan on doing. I don't want to go into detail, but don't worry! You'll find out soon enough... sorry to be all mysterious, I know some people hate that. Yeah, so according to the Assist website, I don't think I can transfer the credits, but then on the community college website it says that it's accepted by UC and CSU schools. Hmmm, well I'm going to take it anyways, but if I don't get credit, I don't think my parents will be too thrilled about that since classes start around the same time as the Fair and I have to help out my mommy, or more like, "I'm in charge this year" so I have to balance making enough money for 08-09 school year and learning how to draw. I hope my drawing skills improve this summer or how else will I achieve my goal of becoming a designer?!!

Okay, well here's a photo of the lovely monster, Audi.

No comments: