Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Final Stretch

My last final is May 20th. It sucks that BIOL100's final can't be taken the week before. Ugh! Otherwise it would have been perfect! But noooo, the professor must follow the Finals schedule and make it on actual Finals week. All my other finals are on May 14th & 15th. That will be a very hectic 2 days.... I'm really looking forward to that. Not!~

-I made a new lifestyle plan with my roommate. We are going to try to change our bad habits of sleeping late, waking up late, eating unhealthy, not working out, etc! We'll see how it goes by May 1st... if we slim down, then I agreed to go shopping with her. Good incentive, no? ;D
-I deactivated my facebook. My roommate was like, "NOOOOO! You're committing social suicide!! Don't do it!" Whatever, man~ I think my social life will stay intact. It's "deactivated," not deleted! Hahah.
-I don't plan on going on AIM for awhile. Unless, of course, it's the last resort and someone on my buddy list is a person I have to talk to because there's just no other possible way to get a hold of them. THEN, MAYBE... just maybe I will reconsider. But for everyone else, if you want to talk to me... you can call, write a comment on here, or send me an e-mail (love.et.cetera@gmail.com).

Mhm, well that's it for now. Time to get work done. Happy heat waves to everyone! xP