Saturday, September 20, 2008

I want to address two things:

1. I appreciate that you thought of me when you were throwing a party or some sort of social gathering, it's not that I don't like you... I'm just not really into parties. As pathetic as it sounds, I like staying in my room and doing work or watching Asian dramas.

You may think I'm being a party pooper or I'm not living my life, but that's your personal opinion, not mine.

2. If you hadn't noticed before, I do have body image issues. When you say things like, "Oh! I need to lose weight... I'm so fat." I just want to smack you in the face... do you know what you're saying??! Look at you! You look pretty thin to me! I'd love to be your size! I know most girls feel insecure in their own skin, so they make comments such as these... I'm definitely not one to talk, but it would be nice to see more girls who are confident in their body and maybe it would give me some confidence in my own body. 

I weigh myself every week. And, since I've gotten back to school, I have gained 2 pounds, which makes me a little frustrated. I need to cut back on food again. Y'know last year I made excuses to people saying that Oh, I forgot to eat because I've been too busy with school. That's not exactly true. I've just chosen to not eat. I know that if I don't deal with this soon, I'm going to have an eating disorder and I'll probably never be happy with myself. But... I feel like social pressures are getting to me. I really need to lose weight.... 

1 comment:

Rinny said...

You're beautiful and you should love yourself just as much as others love you (and that's a lot =D)!!! No skipping meals, just stick to healthy balanced ones. I know it's hard being in Uni to do such things and I have a hard time which is why I sometimes hate myself for skipping meals and eating a LOT before I sleep >_<

I LOVE being in my room and sitting down with some food and watching movies or just chillaxing with friends =) but I do go out sometimes... I enjoy myself but I sometimes think it's just worth the hassel =P I understand how you feel and your friends'll just have to accept that that's you ^^

Be proud to be different my love

x~