Friday, May 9, 2008

Bad bad bad...

I'm being such a bad student right now...

There's only 2 weeks left of school (including finals week) and I've been ditching a few classes. I don't know what's wrong with me... is it because I'm dog sitting and it's taking up all my energy that I just don't give a fudge!! Well, I only have to dog sit until Monday night and I'm done! :D 

It's not that I don't like dog sitting but I definitely hate commuting. Gee, now I know why my parents didn't want me to live so far from school. 
 -___-;; Well, now I know! 

This week I'm going to get a lot done and I'm not just going to say I'm going to get a lot done... I'M GOING TO DO IT! So, if you plan on asking me to hang out with you somewhere this weekend (as much as I'd probably love to)... I'm going to have to say NO in advance... unless of
 course, you want to go take photographs then I'd reconsider because I'll probably be going out either Saturday or Sunday to go finish a few rolls of film. =]

See you guys on Monday! ...hopefully with good news!

P.S. My older brother got a puppy with his gf! His name is Audi (yes, like the car) and his nickname is di di (little brother = chinese).  This is him!

1 comment:

Rinny said...

How did the work go my love?
My exams are in EXACTLY A WEEKS TIME and I am absolutely SCREWED at the moment. There's just SO much POO running around in my head!!!!! O_______O"

I guess we're in the same boat....

JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!